Module 3 – Communication and collaboration through open data aims to empower learners to use a variety of tools for appropriate digital communication, effective collaboration and responsible civic participation.
Inspired by Competence 6.2. of DigCompEdu, the course will enable learners to:
- Use a variety of solutions for interaction through open data
- Share data, information and digital content through appropriate technologies
- Use adequate referencing and attribution practices
- Be active in society and collaborate through the use of open data
- Respect specific behavioural norms, cultural and generational diversity while interacting online
- Manage and protect their digital identity and online reputation
The module focuses on the following questions:
- Why should I use open data for communication and collaboration?
- Which qualities do I need to develop for effective and safe use of open data?
In this unit you will learn more about the possibilities to communicate and collaborate through open data and the implications of this use, thanks to a series of training activities and some possible adaptations to the classroom, as well as some hints for reflection.
Activity: Review the presentation which introduces Module 3.
Presentation: D3 Module 3 Introduction
Download translations of this module: